Check availability and request bookings.
Please read the following details relating to your stay and how to secure your booking.
- To secure your booking you must pay a 50% deposit at the time of booking (or total balance for last minute bookings) with the balance due 7 days prior to your arrival.
- You can pay online via (Mastercard, Visa or Bankcard only – 2.7% surcharge applies), or direct deposit into the account listed below.
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars.
- Payments via direct deposit are to be made to:
Account Name: Desa Retreat
Bank: Commonwealth Bank
BSB: 063 860 ACC: 10305486
- If paying via direct debit, please put your full name in the description and advise us by text message when your deposit/balance has been paid (0400820279).
On most occasions your eco villa will be open with a key inside on the table. If you are arriving late, your key will be locked in the key safe on the post as you walk up the steps to your villa. Please communicate late arrivals so we can let you know the code for the key safe. Once inside, please return the access key to the key-safe. We will leave another key inside your villa to be used during your stay.
What you need
Your accommodation is furnished with everything you need for your stay. It includes all linen (beach towels not supplied), shampoo & conditioner and body wash, hair dryer, BBQ and kitchen items. All you need are your clothes, food and surfboards! Deśa is a plant-based retreat and can provide home-grown home-made, freshly prepared meals for breakfast and dinner. Please notify us at least 7 days prior to your arrival if you wish to dine in.
We look forward to welcoming you to our beautiful sanctuary by the sea.
A beautiful little retreat by the beach! Was exactly what we needed, will definitely be back! Thanks Emma!